Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers...

Halloween. My least favorite holiday of the year. In fact, usually, I mostly ignore it all together. Now that we have a child, Andre and I have been discussing what we will and will not allow him to do on Halloween. Should we allow dressing up, trick or treating, parties? Or is this acknowledging a holiday that represents a whole lot of nasty stuff?

Apparently, the talks are ongoing as you can see from these delightful photos of our child all dressed up in a Halloween costume. Oh well, hopefully by next year, we will know our own minds on this subject! (Really, this was me unable to resist the oh so appropriate costume for our bouncy boy and an invitation to a party at my sister's. Geesh, where is my strength of character?!!)

Tigger



Tigger and Pooh


The cousins were Tigger, Pooh and Piglet


Jack and Nana


Us with our little Tigger

No comments: