Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bestest Buds

Best friends are wonderful things. Treasured and comfortable and good for the soul. If you know me, you know I have a best friend, who lives far far away in Aussie land and who is all these things for me.



We were both born in October 1979, "met" that Christmas and have been fast friends ever since.



And today is HER BIRTHDAY!!



Kirsty, here's to you girlfriend...



...to your thoughtfulness, faithful heart, and teachable, strong spirit.



You are one of the most beautiful people I know.



I love and admire you always and hope you've had a WONDERFUL birthday!

1 comment:

Steven and Hannah said...

This is such an adorable post Christy! I hope you get to talk to Kirsty today! Sorry you are both so far from each other - but the best friendships are ones that can survive the distance! Love you!