Friday, October 22, 2010

School Lunch

This week the posts have been a bit thin on the ground due to general busyness. Since I have photos from today, I'll document our picnic :)

Jack and I headed out to enjoy the beautiful weather and visit Aunty Rachel at the school where she works. We met up with Vanessa and her girls too and we all had great fun eating lunch together and then showing off the babies at school :). It's amazing how proud (and terribly old) one feels to have high-schoolers oohing and aahing over one's child!


The Cousin Twins


Ness and Rach with the kiddos


Jack getting cuddles from his aunty


Visiting Aunty Rachel in her classroom


Hard to get all of them looking at the same time!




It's such a lovely day and I'm tempted to go and read outside while Jack naps. I think I'll be lazy instead and have a little shut-eye on the couch. Going to school wore me out!

No comments: