Monday, October 4, 2010

7 Months Old

Hi, peeps. It's Jack here. Mummy let me crash the blog and write my own post, since I turned 7 months old on Saturday and she thinks I'm big enough to write what I want. I think I am and know I can, so here goes. Oh, and BTW, I'm also old enough to sit on my own (Mummy likes to say "Finally!" with a huge sigh, whenever she tells people that). Yea, I would much prefer to be RUUUNNNIINNNGGG, Mummy... but I've resigned myself to sitting first (sitting's for babies though...)

In other news, she and Dad FINALLY *huge sigh* took me for my 6 month photo shoot last week. I kept trying to tell them it was a month late, but nobody listened. They did mention something about the whole sitting thing, so maybe it had to do with me figuring that out. Well, sit I did and CUTE. I. WAS.



It's much more interesting being upright all the time. I can reach my toys better. And hit things. And throw them too. And I burp more which kind of helps my tummy. Daddy and I can both do REALLY LOUD burps. Daddy and I also speak Russian to each other. And Baba Nataliya and Deada too, but Mummy can't. She likes it when we do though, 'cause she says it's a gift for me. Whatever that means. I just think it's funny and I like the way the words sound. Like "Pushkin". That's what I named my new BlaBla soft toy 'cause I think he looks like a poet.




Yeah, I know, I really need to do something about all that drool...my fingers are just so YUMMY though! I really do love my fingers....and solid food and cold cucumber chunks. Rice crackers were pretty cool at first, but now they're just so last month. I'm moving onto teething cookies. (Mummy doesn't like the mess they make but it's SO FUN to moosh it all between my fingers. Then I love my fingers even more!) Of all the drippy food Mummy gives me, I like sweet potatoes best, and pears. But I really wish I could get my hands on all those yummy looking things she and Dad eat all the time. Mum always says I need more that just my two front teeth for that stuff. Oh and I'd much rather have real food than my milk...it's so boring drinking from a bottle!



Mummy says to tell you that I still love my bath, my paci, and my binky blankie, called Pickles. I want to to tell you that I sleep through the night and am taking MUCH better naps (I finally caved and decided that sleep makes me feel better and makes Mummy and Daddy smile). Daddy is still my favorite person in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD and I don't want my Mummy to be away from me for very long either. I like them to be right where I can see them. They keep leaving me in this strange room with all these strange babies, who stare at me and I don't like it very much. Seems to happen every Sunday and they call it nursery. I am NOT a fan! ('cept for I do love Alexis, my cousin twin. She smiles at me). Speaking of cousins, I have the coolest one ever. Her name is Michaela and she's a big kid. I could watch her play ALL day long.

Ok, gotta go. I'm pooped. Off to my night-time routine: bath, bottle and bed. Works for me!

3 comments:

Steven and Hannah said...

PRECIOUS... is the only word for this post!!! He is adorable! Give Jack a hug from me!

Brie said...

I love the pictures! So cute everything "Jack" had to say :)

Jana said...

Christy,

So cute that Jack took over the blog for this post! He seems to be doing very well. Love to hear that he's sitting up, napping better and sleeping through the night---it will just get more and more fun from here on out! Being more rested has a lot to do with it I'm sure!

Oh, and the little pictures of him are SOOOOO cute! He is a doll! I know you love him so very much. Isn't the love for your children an amazing gift from God?! Love and miss you!!