Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Little Trip

Yesterday I loaded Jack and what seemed an inordinate amount of STUFF into the car and drove up to Rome, GA to visit one of my closest friends, Jana. She's just had a new baby, little Evelyn, and I've been dying to give them both hugs! Jack did ok during the 1.5 hour ride up there but was NOT thrilled about the trip back. But, we had good girl time with our friends; it just never seems long enough!

Jana and me with our little blessings
(they were both swaddled ready for their naps!)




Jack is officially in LOOOOVE with Mara Kate, Jana's oldest daughter!! He could not stop smiling at her (although I apparently didn't get that on camera) and she was such a good sport and played so sweetly with him, showing him all sorts of new toys.



The three kiddos together, Jack, Mara-Kate and Evelyn


Thanks for a wonderful time together Jana, for your friendship and encouragement. Sure do miss having you here in Atlanta!

No comments: