Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthdays and Baptisms

Yesterday, my brother turned 27!(I now feel officially old. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I'M still 27!!) Happy birthday Steve! We love you and are so proud of you!


Steve, Rachel and Jack


Something else special happened yesterday. Nessa's youngest, Alexis, got baptized. Our pastor, Pete Jackson, officiated and Alexis behaved beautifully the whole time, looking adorable in her gorgeous gown that Mum made her. Michaela was up on stage with Ness and Sean too and gave us all a running commentary on the proceedings including "I wanna go potty", (repeatedly), "Ax is getting batized" (very loudly) and "I need to get DOWN!" (Sean was trying to contain her by holding her). Pastor Pete congratulated her for supporting Alexis so well. Too funny!



The Jones side of the family




Mum and Dad with the "cousin twins", Jack and Alexis




Our little family




Jack (4.5 months) and Alexis (5 months) in their church clothes




Miss Michaela joining in (she showered them both with hugs and kisses just after this..so sweet!)





Dad with his grand-babies


Happy birthday Steve and Happy Baptism Day Alexis!!


2 comments:

Steven and Hannah said...

Christy, your family pictures are adorable. Sorry we missed the baptism and seeing your parents but thanks for the update here! I LOVE the picture of you Andre and Jack!

Laura Ward said...

Christy - your family is so precious! Jack is getting cuter by the day. :) Thanks for posting such great updates; I love being able to feel connected to your life. Lots of love to you all!