Thursday, April 29, 2010

For Super-Gran

This post is especially for my Gran, my Dad's Mom, who lives in Cape Town, South Africa. We call her "Super Gran" to Michaela, Alexis and Jack because she's their Great Granny :)



Obviously, she hasn't met Jack yet but she asked me to buy him an outfit, from her. I found this adorable little romper at Babies 'R Us on sale and so bought a newborn size and a 3 month size in different colors. Too cute!



The reason I put him in the flower bed full of Lily of the Valley (poor thing wasn't too charmed with having to lie there while I got just the right shot!) is because this is Gran's and my special flower. She used to take me to pick the first blooms every spring in the field near our house in Cape Town. They are just starting to bloom here in Peoria and there are masses of them around Mum and Dad's house.


So here you go Gran...thanks so much for the outfit. We miss you and can't wait for you to meet Jack one day (hopefully it'll be soon)!

P.S. the Lily of the Valley smells heavenly :)

No comments: