Monday, July 4, 2011

SA Trip: The Wedding

One of the reasons we went to South Africa when we did, was to attend my cousin Camilla's wedding at the end of April. We had such fun being involved with all the preparations and celebrating this special occasion with them.

Milla very kindly asked me to help with the bouquets and button holes for the bridal party (flower arranging is one of my great loves so I was thrilled!). We visited a whole sale florist the week of the wedding and came back armed with masses of gorgeous blooms. And then decided that the best place to store them was the bathroom. Ha!!

Getting to the bath was somewhat challenging!



Me and my cousin Gigi working on the arrangements


Finished bridesmaids bouquets
(unfortunately I don't have a close up of Camilla's bouquet
but I think it turned out pretty well too)



The beautiful bride and groom


The whole family

Jack being entertained by his beloved Roger (my cousin)


The beautiful home where we had a family dinner later that evening


Aunty Sarah (mother of the bride), and my Mum with their Dad, my Grampa

It was such a special day...congrats Bryan and Camilla!!!

1 comment:

Laura Ward said...

Such lovely pictures! Mill was a stunning bride. I especially like the one of your mum, grandpa & Aunty Sarah - too sweet! And of course, Jack is always adorable. :)