Monday, July 4, 2011

SA Trip: Family and Familiar Haunts

One of the highlights of the trip for me was showing Andre all over Cape Town and the beautiful places we were used to growing up.

Here we are visiting Hout Bay where we had a delicious fish and chip lunch
(Jack kept wanting to jump off the pier!)



View from my Gran's apartment


Visiting Kirstenbosch Gardens, a public botanical garden which has the largest number of indigenous plants in any botanical garden in the world apparently. This was one of my favorite places as a child.



And here's my Dad's family:
Warren, Granny, Mum, Tracy (Dad's sister) and her husband Nolen, their son David, then Wendy (Dad's sister married to Warren) and their little boy Bryn, then Lauren, Tracy's daughter holding Jack, next to her is Sophie, Wendy's daughter and then me.

No comments: