Monday, July 4, 2011

SA Trip: Noordhoek

After Camilla's wedding, we decided to go away for a few days and stay outside of Cape Town to do some sightseeing further along the coast. We stayed at a gorgeous cottage called Leopardstone Hill, visited the surrounding beaches and villages and ate yummy food at the various restaurants at Noordhoek Village. The cottage was so quaint I just had to post some photos!


Our cottage


The loft bedroom


Living area


Having supper at a local pub


Making a fire with Daddy


View from the cottage down to Noordhoek beach

Funnily enough, my brother and his wife are going to be staying at the same place during their visit to Cape town this month! I'm sure they'll love it as much as we did!

1 comment:

Laura Ward said...

Christy, that cottage is gorgeous! Noordhoek was already one of my favourite places, but now I think I must find a way to stay there the next time I go. So pretty! P.S. Love the photo of Jack helping Andre with the fire - he's getting to be such a grown-up little boy!