Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And Of Course, Some Snow Pics!

Yes, we're snowed in here down South and having fun with the unusual weather. Thankfully no power outages in our area, so we're very blessed to be warm and safe and able to just enjoy the snow. Even though the weather warmed up a bit today, it's supposed to get really cold again tonight, so lots of ice is forecast for the morning. Best to stay inside, we're told! I was so proud of myself for having stocked up on all necessary items over the weekend (specifically diapers and formula), only to discover as I cleaned up a particularly yucky diaper this evening that we are now out of wipes. Oops.


Our building


Cars stuck on the road nearby


One of the ponds in our complex



The boys


He giggled when his butt went through the ice


Ok, guys, it's getting chilly!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Jack just couldn't get ANY CUTER!!! Love the snow pics!!!

Vanessa said...

Alexis was most upset when we out her down in the snow! We certainly don't have a snowbaby pic as cute as this one at the bottom =)

Steven and Hannah said...

He is absolutely adorable! Love this!!

Laura Ward said...

I agree with everyone - Jack in the snow is the cutest thing I've seen!! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him...I really need to plan a trip down soon!