Wednesday, January 5, 2011

10 Months Old

Jack turned 10 months old on Sunday. And for some reason I'm really having trouble with this milestone. I just can't believe my baby is two months shy of his first birthday. Anyway, I'm sure I'll get over my disbelief as I have no other choice and time waits for no baby!



He is growing so much at the moment and gradually discovering new things and abilities. He's cruising pretty well now, getting used to a sippy cup and trying all sorts of new foods. Apart from an egg allergy and a series of not so nice ear infections, his health is good. I still think he's on the skinny side, but no one else appears worried!



Much to our amazement and my delight he has turned into quite a cuddle bug at night (the first time he even laid his head on my shoulder and gave even the slightest semblance of a voluntary cuddle was at 9 months!). I'm in heaven :) So thankful for our little boy and the joy he brings each day!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Jack is SOOOO cute! Like a little tiny man. :) I know what you mean about having a hard time believing how old our babies are. I can't believe Jack is just 2 months away from his first birthday and I also can't believe that Evelyn turned 7 months old yesterday!

I miss you!!!