Monday, October 22, 2012

Family Photos

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Andre's cousin is a professional photographer and she very kindly took pictures of all of us when we visited with her and Andre's sister, Olga, last week. I was not prepared AT ALL to have photos taken, so excuse my appearance, but I love all these photos of Andre's sister and her family! Olga is Andre's younger sister, by four years and she and her husband have 7 children: Anna, Danielle, Phillip, Neena, Andre, Peter (who is in heaven now) and Marianna.

Vladimir and Olga

Anna and Danielle

Phillip and Andre

Neena

Marianna 


Love this one of them! 


Me and my girl

Sophia, 10 months

Jack, 2.5 years

Two peas in a pod

Daddy and his girl

Yea, ok, none of us look great, but this is the only family photo of us recently!

Thank you Ella, for taking all these!!!

No comments: