Saturday, October 20, 2012

100 Miles

Yes, that is how much I drove today. With the two kids. Whew.

But it was all for fun. Or craziness. Ah well. We drove out to visit our new friends, the Knoblochs, this morning to join them for their Fall Festival. It was fun to see them again and Jack LOVED all the activities for the kids...

Getting to climb on a real life fire truck

Miss S was a little awestruck by the crowds

So many fun kid-sized games

And experiencing a bounce house FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Then I drove back into town and dropped the kiddos off at my dear friend Robin's house for the afternoon. She was so kind to have them and they enjoyed themselves immensely.

Loving Aunty Robin time



And off I went, sans the small ones, to enjoy my friend Lyndon's baby shower. Ness and little Emma were there too and it was good to see old friends.


Little Miss Em

Love this pic of Lyndon surrounded by all these precious pink happys, preparing for her long-awaited baby girl!

So special to share life with my sis and now her little ladies too. I really missed my Sophie being there too!


After picking the kids up we headed over to meet Daddy for an impromptu dinner out. And now, everyone, including me is in bed. Aaah!

No comments: