Monday, December 12, 2011

Special Visitors

I know I haven't posted Sophia's birth story and first photos yet, but I'll get to that when I have more brain cells functioning :) Here are some of the special visitors we've had come by the hospital this weekend to see our little lady. Unfortunately, I don't have photos of several friends who've stopped by but here's what we did take (sorry Hannah, Katie and Debs!).

Aunty Nessa

Uncle Steve and Aunty Rachel


And of course, Nana!


Some Russians friends, Vera and Vladimir


Big brother Jack holding his sister for the first time


One of my Mum's best friends, Aunty Liz


With Sharon


With Robin


As you can see, Jack liked being in on the action as much as possible and thoroughly enjoyed all the visitors just as much as we did, when he was here! Thank you so much, sweet friends for helping us welcome Sophia!

No comments: