Thursday, December 8, 2011

D-Day

Well, it's here. Finally. I thought delivery day would never come! And I am so ready. Ready to meet our little girl and hold her and kiss her and enjoy every sweet newborn moment. Since Jack's newborn stage was lost in a fog of surgery, pain, and long recovery, I am so ready to enjoy it this time around! I do have some anxiety about recovery, worrying that something will go wrong; although knowing I'm having the c-section has made me feel 1000 times better about things.



21 weeks along


I am so thankful to the Lord for getting me and baby girl safely this far. How blessed I feel to know that tomorrow is her birth day and that I will be able to hold her finally, Lord willing. I have so many mixed emotions when it comes to Jack though...thrilled that he'll have a sister and be a brother. Sad to put this stage of "just my boy" behind us. Going through today, this day of "lasts" and putting him to bed tonight was bittersweet. Tears were shed :)



24 weeks along


I am thankful too, for all our friends and family who have prayed so faithfully for us throughout this pregnancy. Thankful for those who have supported us with love, phone calls, baby showers, messages, hugs and encouragement in so many different ways. You have all kept me going!



34 weeks along


My heart is full as I wait for tomorrow to arrive and we welcome this new little life into ours. Praise Him from whom all blessings flow!

No comments: