Friday, January 8, 2010

Firsts: Laundry

Ok, so we're definitely first time parents. We got all excited about doing our little boy's first load of laundry last night! We've been given some beautiful clothes for him already, and since I'm beginning to feel the first stirrings of the nesting instinct, I wanted to get them ready and put away in his lovely new dresser (photos to come when the room is ready). I had to document the laundry process (Andre thought I'd officially lost my mind!), so here are the thrilling results :)





And I must say, it is thrilling to see all those little clothes, tiny socks, burp cloths & blankets lined up in the drawer, awaiting his arrival!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute---holding the clothes and tiny diapers brings more excitement, doesn't it. I know you are so ready to meet this little guy soon! PLEASE DO post pictures of his space in your home once it is all ready.

Love ya!

Jana said...

oops....the last comment was actually ME, not Kane. :)