Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Firsts: Preggy Fitness Class

It is with much shame that I will admit, I am not much of an fitness person. In fact, that's a nice way to put it. The reality is, I am completely unmotivated when it comes to exercising and have never done it consistently except for one year in college and in fits and starts since. Shameful, I know.

And you would have thought that being pregnant, I would have made this a priority, but alas, all my good intentions have fallen to the wayside as morning sickness and fatigue set in. Excuses, excuses, I tell myself.

So for Christmas, I asked for a pregnancy fitness class and Andre was only too happy to oblige! I knew this was the only way I was going to actually get out there and do something, having accountability every week (and having pre-paid for the classes!).



So last night was my first Pregnancy Water Aerobics Class with Oh Baby Fitness and I loved it! There are five of us in the class, in all different stages of pregnancy and we had a lot of fun. While the pool water was a little chilly we all enjoyed our quick dip in the hot tub afterwards! I think I can handle this type of fitness :-)

1 comment:

Jana said...

We need to see pictures of Jack's room!!! Now that you've had some showers and have a lot of the stuff you need, I can't wait to see pics of everything!!!