Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Portraits

We left our camera battery charger at my parents house a month ago and so photos have been scarce around here the past few weeks. However, my sweet Mum posted it back to me so I was finally able to take photos of Sophie with her seven month sticker on. Now that she's almost 8 months. Ha!


And she just started sitting yesterday, on her own!


Since all the sickness that's been floating around at our house prohibited me from taking her to have her 6 month portraits done, we only just got around to that. Today was the day and she did really well. I had some specific shots in mind, to match ones taken of Jack at the same age and I was pretty pleased with how they turned out.

A comparison of Jack's 7 month portrait and now Sophie's
Sweet baby girl at 7 months old

No comments: