Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Showered with Love

Finally able to catch up on October goings on, as we've once again got a card reader to download all that was stored up on my camera. Fearfully behind here on posts!

One very happy occasion that took place the end of October was a baby shower my sweet friends Hannah and Robin threw me. It was such a fun afternoon and I was thoroughly spoiled and loved. Robin made the most AMAZING treats and Hannah decorated everything so beautifully...lots of pink all over the place...what fun!! Thank you for such a wonderful party, Ladies!

Me, Hannah and Robin


The beautiful table full of yummies


Some of the lovely ladies who came
(and the dogs and toddlers added to the fun!)


My precious friend Ellyn, who I hadn't seen in ages
was able to come too



More lovely girls

And Miss Katie Dog presided over everything,
making sure we all behaved ourselves!


And these special people babysat Jack for the afternoon
(Andre was still out of town at this point)

Thanks Steve and Rach!

No comments: