Saturday, November 19, 2011

More Love for Baby Girl

A couple of weeks ago, I had a baby shower given by my sister and some sweet friends. We had a really special morning together enjoying a delicious brunch, lots of gorgeous presents and flowers, and tons of chatter and laughter. Thank you Ladies for such a wonderful shower!

A shower of special things for Baby Girl


Beautiful table of treats


Some of the sweet ladies who came to celebrate with me


I was AMAZED when I opened this beautiful heirloom dress
and bonnet
made by my friend Grace...what a labor of love!


LOVE the dress Jenna gave me (its says, "My Mommy rocks"!!)


Sisters with our belly bumps:
Nessa at 19 weeks, Rachel at 21 weeks, and me at 34 weeks


The lovely hostesses: Megan, Vanessa and Ruth


Me and my sweet friend Deborah

No comments: