Saturday, October 22, 2011

Home

It's always good to be home. Although I sort of feel like Mum & Dad's house in IL is our second home! We've just returned from a month up there as Andre was working on a remodeling project. He isn't quite finished yet, so is staying on another 10 days while Jack and I settle back in here in the South (which, I might add, is not much warmer than the mid-west!).

In other news, I had my 32 week OB appointment yesterday and little Miss is incubating nicely. I am measuring just right and not having any major problems, so we're thankful. I am struggling with bad muscle spasms in my upper back (I'm paying for my poor posture now!) and am hoping to be able to go to a friend who does therapeutic massage to sort myself out. Not an ideal time for this to happen with the Husbie away, but I keep telling myself it could be oh-so-much worse!!

And the big news...C-section is scheduled!!! Woohoo! December 9th is the day, unless of course Girlie decides she's ready before then. So that's just seven weeks away, can't believe it. I'm nesting like crazy...well maybe just in my head, as I can't bend or lift anything easily! Does making lists count? :)

So, home for good now until the holidays. Well, actually I have one more trip (can you believe it?!), which I'm really looking forward to. Our church is doing a women's retreat in early November and my doctor just cleared me to go, hooray! I am so looking forward to some quiet "retreating"!

No comments: