Monday, February 28, 2011

It's a Party!

My sister and I can't believe our babies are turning 1! Alexis had her birthday on February 13 and Jack's birthday is this Wednesday. These "cousin twins", as we like to call them, had their party this past Friday and we had such fun celebrating them together.

We decided to go with the Hungry Caterpillar theme as there were girl and boy things to decorate with from that story :) Ness and I made cakes, decorations and food and had a great time doing it. Ness very kindly hosted the party in her basement which was perfect. And thankfully Mum came in town just in time to help out with the kiddos!

All dressed up and somewhere to go


Mummies and one year olds!


Mummies and cakes





Drink table


Fruit sticks


Cake table


Goody bags


The room before the party


And the room during...!!


The birthday cousins


And there were lots of babies!!
(poor Alexis decide that since it was her party, she could cry!)



Me with my birthday boy

So glad we did it and although it was quite overwhelming and quite a crowd, I hope to enjoy many more of my Jacko's birthday parties in the years ahead! Thank you to everyone for coming and for the beautiful presents you brought for our babies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Christy! I can't believe he is turning 1!!! Congratulations on making it to 1 year. :) You are going to *love* the next few months!!!!! He is one stinkin' cute little boy!!!!!

RAISA said...

Малютка, тебе уже годик,
И мы поздравляем тебя!
Расти, набирайся здоровья
И мир познавай не спеша.
Happy Birthday! Jack's !