Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nine Months Old

I'm nine months old and how I've grown,
I can do lots all on my own



Crawling's ok, but I want to walk soon
And when I can, I'll be over the moon!


I like my toys but prefer to be
With my Daddy and Mummy, you see




Got four teeth and more on the way
I drool and drool more each day




I love big kids and dogs as well
They make me smile, can't you tell?



My pants are too short and my shirts too tight
I'm eating and growing with all my might!



So all in all, I'm right on track

And most of all I'm just JACK!!!




Happy nine month birthday little boy!

4 comments:

Steven and Hannah said...

LOVE this Christy! You are so good at blogging! Jack is so blessed to have you as his mummy ;) Happy nine months sweet Jack. love you all!

Katie said...

So cute! You are quite clever with the blog!!! He is such a doll and I cannot believe he's already 9 months!

Hilarie said...

What a cute post, Christy! Precious boy!

Hilarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.