Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just in time for Christmas

Alas, alack, our camera is broken. Yeah, just in time for Christmas. I can't believe it! I have asked the dear Husbie to please make a plan that involves taking photos of Jack's first Christmas, so hopefully he's going to come up with something :)

Lack of posting this week is partly due to the lack of photos to share, but also due to general busyness and Jack's over 101 degree fever that persisted for the past three days. I took him to the doc yesterday who said to come back today if he was still the same and they'd do blood tests, and a catheter to test for a UTI. Let's just say I was hugely relieved when he woke up this morning with a nice temp of 98.1. Praise the Lord! The thought of a needle in his arm (not to mention his poor little private parts!) had haunted me all night!

So, the fever and the broken camera came at a rather bad time, it being Christmas week and all. But now we're just enjoying the getting ready bustle and preparing to celebrate this special holiday with family and friends.

I will leave you with our Christmas card photo (hideous of me but the only recent and decent family one we had) from this year and a "MERRY CHRISTMAS" to you and yours!


No comments: