Saturday, November 27, 2010

'Tis The Season

After a wonderful Thanksgiving, we are now preparing for the Christmas season and I can't wait to celebrate this first Christmas with Jack! Today got us all into the spirit as we made fruit mince pies and decorated the tree while enjoying our favorite carols. (And I decided to go all out with the blog decor this year and be extremely Christmassy. A little over the top but I love it!)



I am still here with Mum and Dad until Tuesday but Andre is now in Pennsylvania with his family for the weekend (it ended up being too pricey for me to go too). Steve and Rachel are here until tomorrow and Ness and Sean left last night. I have a college friend coming to visit tomorrow who I haven't seen in several years and I'm so thrilled to get to see her again! And then tomorrow night, my cousin Luke is flying in from South Africa, to spend a few weeks and we can't wait to see him!! Luke is in medical school in S.A. and is here to do a practicum with Dad.

So that's us this weekend. Hope everyone is having a special and blessed holiday weekend too!

1 comment:

Laura Ward said...

Christy - Jack is getting so big, and so cute! (One of these days I'll get down to Atlanta to meet him...) Glad you had such a lovely Thanksgiving. How fun that Luke is coming for a few weeks! Enjoy your time with him! :) Much love to all of you!! ~ Laura