Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bridal Shower

On Saturday, I went to a lingerie shower for a friend who used to attend our church but then went over to England to study and came back engaged! She's getting married Easter weekend and I'm so happy for her! My friend Hannah and I drove out to her shower and had a great time seeing her again and celebrating with her.

Bobbi Jo, Wendy the bride, me and Hannah


We played the "design a gown out of toilet paper" game and guess who was chosen to be the "bride"??!!

I thought the girls did a great job considering the condition of the model!! And our team even won!

Wendy opening presents


It was fun to meet some of Wendy's family too, chat with friends and indulge in the gorgeous petite fours (although I was very controlled and only ate one). Congrats Wendy and Josh!

No comments: