Sunday, December 13, 2009

Church Christmas Party

On Friday was our Young Adult Christmas Party at church, which was such fun! I am on the Young Adult Committee again this year with all these good folks:



A couple in our church offered to host the party in their home, which is beautiful and spacious and ideal for big social events. We had fun putting it all together, good food, lots of fun people and many tacky sweaters (there were prizes for the tackiest Christmas outfit). My friend Bobbi Jo set up a spot by the tree for people to have their photos taken, props and all! So Andre and I had our Christmas photo taken...it was Baby Y's first "framed" photo!!! Ha ha!



For my far away friends, here's the Bump...getting bigger as you can see!



Oops, the photos came out kind of small, sorry about that!

1 comment:

Bobbi Jo said...

love it! you can get the larger files off the link i listed in facebook _ let me know if you have any questions.