Friday, December 18, 2009

Addendum...

Well, although the photos in the previous post show a lively and entertaining Christmas party, the following one lets you know what I was really doing by the end of the evening! My friend Laura caught me. Hee hee!



Andre is already up in Illinois with my parents, helping them with a few projects around the house, as he has some extra time on his hands. He has the computer with him so I haven't been on much except during my lunch break at work. But I'm having a busy week and am getting ready for Christmas and packing to join them next week.

It has been and continues to be a pretty busy week. Wednesday night was my last Bible Study/Discipleship night of the year. Yesterday I spent time with my friend Ruth, as the pregnant model for her skills assessment mid-wifery exam...CONGRATS for being done, Ruth!! It was really fun having an extra exam in my pregnancy routine and everything seems fine still :). Tonight we have a little cookie decorating party at my house with some girls from church, so I HAVE to have the house clean...a good excuse to get myself going with dusting etc!

Then tomorrow I am overseeing a wedding that is taking place at our church. On Sunday I get to see my dear friend Liesl for a quick visit...hooray! We're meeting up in Dahlonega as she is staying in North GA so it's a good meeting spot for us. Monday is the big leadership party for our church which I'm helping with in the evening and then Tuesday I am leaving to fly up to Illinois! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Glad you are staying busy while Andre is already in IL. Enjoy your trip and have a wonderful Christmas! You MUST come see us in Rome once the holidays are behind us. Miss you and love you!!!