Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello 30!

So yes, October 1 saw me turn 30! And no, I didn't take it too badly, despite a momentary sadness that the 20's are behind me forever. I have decided to embrace this new decade and see if it brings with it the long awaited feeling that I'm finally all grown up (although I have my doubts about that!!).

And honestly, my birthday was a lovely start to this next phase of life. Andre spoiled me completely with roses, brunch out together, shopping and a gorgeous present. I celebrated with some girl friends on Tuesday night and then some more friends on Saturday and felt very loved all round.

So here's to being all grown up!



Beautiful birthday roses

1 comment:

Brie said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Plus, being 30 will bring a great gift of it's own...your precious little one!