Friday, October 31, 2008

Out with the old

For those of you who are with me day to day, you will know that I have had the same cell phone for, oh, more than 6 years. Yes, I know, it was OLD. But hey, it still worked just fine. I was very attached to my phone. Andre gave it to me when we first started dating and I've had it ever since. And I absolutely would NOT get rid of it, despite repeated attempts by my dear husbie to lure me to the Sprint store. My life often seems constantly full of change, so sometimes I cling to the familiar a little too hard :)

Yesterday I finally succumbed and agreed to go and "look" at phones (and not like any of them!) An hour later I had traded in my dear old faithful phone and left with this:



And who knew I'd like pink (much to Andre's chagrin)?! Unexpected, but fun. As much as I miss my old phone for sentimental reasons, I LOVE my new one! It can send text messages (although I don't do that yet as it's slightly too advanced for me), take photos and even has a GPS tracker in it so I can be found should I go missing. Pink perfection.

No comments: