Monday, October 7, 2013

Waiting...

So we're just waiting here. We are supposed to go up north to my parents for Hubby to do a project up there. But we can't go til he's finished his projects down here. So we wait.

And have some fun!  My birthday last week was nice. A laid back day and picnic at the park in the morning with my sisters and all the munchkins. Hubby cooked dinner and gave me perfect pressies, deep pink roses, and tiramisu. Ah. I do love birthdays!

And since then, just doing some Fall cleaning, purging of toys and clothes (and prepping them for consigning this week), and wiping the never ending runny noses of my children. Who, by the way, are playing more and more with each other every day. Jack's learning to include his sister and Sophie is learning to protect her own property. Ha!


And she won't go anywhere without that hat. If I put a dress on her, the hat goes on too! I hand it to her and she jams it on her head and toddles off. Too cute. Here they are before church on Sunday. Love them.

No comments: