Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Park Day

Last Saturday was BEAUTIFUL weather so while Daddy finished up a remodeling project he had to complete, we headed out to a really great local park to meet up with the cousins. This park is wonderful as it's situated on a pretty lake with walking paths, picnic tables,etc, but has fake grass in the playground area.

Yes, FAKE GRASS.

It's on my top ten list of favorite things for moms. No kidding. There are no grass stains, no eating of leaves, dirt or sundry other creepy crawlies and no bumps for learning-to-walk babies :) A win-win all round!

The cousin twins swinging together

And eating lunch together

Rachel and Stephen with Wyn

Sophie and Emma trying to not get sunburned on their almost bald heads!

Me and my girlie

Such a fun morning...and everyone napped well when we got home!

1 comment:

Mikki said...

I love that park and I can't believe it wasn't slammed with people. The last few times I have been there it is crazy full.