Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Around here...

I feel like I've been MIA in my regular life since Sophie was born. Which is normal, I guess. And I expected that, so it's not stressing me out too much that I'm mostly camped out at home still, breast feeding, pumping, rocking the baby and playing with the toddler. Apparently, getting out of the house with two is going to take some getting used to. But I miss all of you, my friends I haven't seen much lately! So here's a few pics from the past week to catch you up...

Daddy has been such a help! Here he is taking
the kiddos for a walk one evening



Jack and Andre met up with the Watson boys for breakfast on Saturday...Jack thought he was such big stuff sitting with the boys in the booth instead of a high chair and munched down his pancakes like a pro!


My babies, after their bath, all clean and yummy!


No comments: