Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thank-yous

I don't usually put my thankful list up here on the blog, for various reasons. But today, I will. Just because :)



...Baby Girl kicking furiously, letting me know she's growing strong

...Older and wiser friends spending the evening with us

...Russian stew, made by him

...Fresh lemons

...Music that calms

...The sparkling diamond and all that it means

...New words from Little Boy, trying so hard to be understood

...A beautiful crib for a bargain

...Bags full of pink prettiness given with kindness

...Hope for a new tomorrow

...Chocolate cake

...The colors of sunset

...Finally understanding true thanksgiving takes discipline, learning, practice



"And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our
Lord Jesus Christ"

Ephesians 5:20

2 comments:

Jana said...

LOVE this post and love you! Thank you for the good reminder to always be thankful for little and big things! You are so blessed and so am I! :) Miss you!

Janelle said...

I love this Christy. :)