Friday, March 18, 2011

Time Away

Thankful for my Husbie, who loves to surprise me. Thankful for little trips away. For beautiful places to enjoy and friends to enjoy them with. And I'm especially thankful for being able to get out of a house full of chaos, heavy duty fans and workmen cleaning up after a small flood in our laundry room!

Loved watching Jack enjoy every minute in the water!


Loved spending time with Pip and Dave and their little one


Loved sunbathing with cocktails and a good friend for company


Loved watching my boys enjoying each other


Loved dusk over the lake


Loved eating lunch on the balcony



Loved watching Jack's reaction to the canoe ride (he wasn't a fan!)


Most of all I loved this little face, taking it all in

So, today I'm thankful. For time away and good memories. And that the fans and workmen were gone when we got home :)

No comments: