Friday, September 17, 2010

Perfectionism

Just a quick gripe about myself...I am NEVER quite happy with my blog background. Why is that? It must say something about my inner demons. Ha! There are just so many choices out there...

I should just put a post up that says "Under Construction" when the fancy takes me to change up the old bloggity blog background. Because change it does, many times over in the space of however many hours it takes me to decide on just ONE design. If you visited it tonight, for instance, you would have noticed it changed about every 5 minutes or so. I know, it's pathetic how long it takes me to pick. The fun creative process gets tedious after about option #73 and then I get tired and just settle.

Oh well.

And anyway, this should be WAY down there on my list of must dos. When I finally told myself that tonight, I'd just installed this one. So there you have it!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I'm the same way Christy. :) I like the font of "The Russians" and of course the Fall leaves!! Love you!