Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Week

So, nothing much going on here. Andre is away in Peoria doing some work for my parents for two weeks (I know, I miss him terribly!). But next week I'm going up there to spend the weekend which I'm looking forward to so much. My friend Heather, whose husbie is also out of town this week, is staying with me and it's great to have company.

I've found that I'm still very tired and especially seem to wear myself out when I go out at night, so I'm trying to limit my nocturnal outings. Very difficult as I hate saying no to and missing out on things in my life! But some nights, I must say the couch is awfully inviting :)

2 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

Hey Christy! I'm sorry you're feeling so tired...nothing like pregnancy to make you feel more tired than you ever thought possible!:) I have been talking with Rick and I really, really wish there was some way we could get together while we are in Atlanta this week but I just don't think anything could work but it sounds like with Andre gone and you so tired, it probably would not be the best time for you guys either! Perhaps next time! At least no matter what, we can keep up with each other via our blogs!:)

DearEs' said...

Are you gonna find out the gender? That could be soon if you are! I wanna know!