Friday, June 19, 2009

In case you were wondering :)

Nothing much to post about, so I thought I'd give you a picture of what we're up to. Here's what my week looked like:

Monday: work and night with Husbie at home
Tuesday: work, then friends over for dinner-good times!
Wednesday: work, D-Group, friend staying the night
Thursday: work, then hanging out with a friend to see her new apartment, then dinner at some friends' home
Friday: day off, up to Rome, GA with a friend to see her new home (she's moving :(...), Michaela to stay the night

And for tomorrow's schedule: pick Mum and Dad up from airport, birthday/Father's Day dinner celebration for Sean and Dad at our house-great ending to the week!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Busy week and weekend, but mostly all fun things!

Thanks for your help. I decided to run back up there today with MK. I got the room completely finished along with Mara Kate's help using the tiny roller. :) I also got my kitchen cabinets/counters/sink scrubbed and the floor mopped! I feel SO good about it all. Still a bit more cleaning to do, but I feel like I've already gotten a lot done! Thanks and hope your time with Michaela has been SO fun!