Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Dance '09

This Friday our church's Men's Ministry sponsored a Valentine's Dance, complete with a great live band and huge dance floor in what's usually our sanctuary. Such fun!

Andre and I were involved in the preparations and even though I knew I wouldn't be dancing much, I wanted to have something fun to wear...so I thought I'd share what I came up with: something different but definitely fun!

So here we are, enjoying our evening. My sweet husbie even took me out onto the dance floor, where hilariousness, and some romance, ensued! (Neither of us are much of a success at dancing but we had a good time!)

With some of our bestest buds, Gary and Heather

And the lovely guys who worked so hard to make this happen

Thanks for a wonderful evening guys!

2 comments:

Jana said...

How fun! I love the headband you wore---you always look lovely!

Jana said...

by the way, did you get my email about getting together? Just trying to plan my week out.